Wine Caves South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
Project Management in Cape Town
AddressGreat Oakes. Cape Town. Western Cape. 7806
What you should know about Wine Caves South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
to be longer lasting and more robust than above ground structures.
hazards, are more easily monitored from an access and ingress point of view and are known.
1. Safety and Security – Wine caves are less susceptible to structural damage and fire.
Key Benefits of Wine Caves for both commercial wine estates & private residences:.
2 . L ower Product Evaporation – high humidity minimizes evaporation. These are becoming increasingly popular worldwide, with over 350 having been built in Napa & Sonoma, California, in the last 10 years.
3. Humidity in a wine cave is naturally 70 – 90% reducing evaporation by up to 5% per annum – this can convert into significant increases in revenue. Storage and Ageing - a consistent temperature range (12 to 15 deg C) provides optimum year round conditions for ageing.
4. In short, reduced evaporation means increased profits.
6. Site Utilization – Above ground storage warehouses take up a large amount of land space, while underground installation frees valuable surface area for multiple uses (vineyards, parking, gardens, landscaping).
5 . Energy Saving – Because underground wine caves have naturally consistent temperature and humidity levels, the costs associated with the heating, cooling and humidifying of a surface warehouse are significantly lower.
7. Marketing and Tourism - Wine enthusiasts are drawn to the ambiance wine caves offer for production tours, wine tastings, food pairings, wine auctions and special events.
We also over civil engineering solutions, such as: retaining & gabion walls to preven.
Other users also viewed:
Payment methods we use:
- Credit card